Friday, July 5, 2013

Hello Everyone!!! Welcome!!! :D

Hello, Everyone!!!

Welcome to Jean Gilman's new blog. I'm a new author who has recently finished writing my first book!!!

It's a futuristic story in which Earth reached for the stars, only to find that the stars had already been reached by others. Many others, who had watched as the arrogance of Earth Humans had almost destroyed their home planet, and themselves. The inhabitants of the galaxy were not about to allow mere Earthers to destroy anything else.

After years of negotiation, Earthers were finally allowed into this Galactic Alliance, which is a conglomerate of all the beings judged sentient by the Council. But Earthers were rebuffed every time they attempted to rise above their station. They were given only the most menial of tasks, not suited for the Alliance Elite.

As it turns out, Earthers are uniquely qualified to do these "menial tasks." In fact, they excel at them, and quickly carved out a peculiar niche for themselves. Soon, a separate entity was created to govern these traders and their way of life. They call themselves Merchantmen.

I'll be published out on Smashwords by the end of the weekend, and I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy it, and let me know what you think!!!

You can write to me here, or if you prefer, my email is :  AuthorJeanGilman@gmail.com
I'm also on facebook, so check up there at: https://www.facebook.com/jean.gilman.14?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment